At We Fix Any Car we are delighted to say that we are members of the RAC Approved Garages network. We believe this is further evidence of our commitment to delivering high quality car, van, HGV and fleet servicing across South East London.
About RAC Approved Garages
The RAC have been serving motorists since 1897, and as the motorist’s champion, it’s their duty to provide motorists with a network of independent garages they can trust, that’s why they set up the RAC Approved Garages Network.
As an RAC Approved Garage, We Fix Any Car follow the RAC Customer Charter for Approved Garages. This means every time you bring your vehicle you will get:
- Honest pricing – All work will be explained clearly and the costs will be transparent
- Quality work – Any repairs done will meet the high standard set by the RAC
- Exceptional customer service – You’ll find the service friendly, straightforward and jargon free
For more information about the RAC Approved Garages network, please visit: www.rac.co.uk/approvedgarage
The RAC MOT Check & Repair Plan
The RAC know that 62% of motorists have had a vehicle fail its MOT. So, to help protect motorists they developed the RAC MOT Check and Repair Plan. The plan is given to you free of charge at the time of a service, provided a Vehicle Health Check has been completed and any remedial work identified is carried out*
The plan covers you for up to £750 of repairs should your vehicle fail its next MOT test**
- The RAC MOT Check & Repair Plan is free of charge.
- Peace of mind that if your vehicle needs repairs to pass its MOT, the plan will cover you for specific parts.
- Covers repairs up to a total of £750.
For more information about the RAC MOT Check and Repair Plan and full terms
and condition please visit:www.rac.co.uk/approvedgarage or alternatively speak to a member of the team.